- Current Prices:$1,375,000 to $2,289,000
- Closed Prices:$895,000 to $1,595,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,225,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$587
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $25
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1956 to 1978
- Sq. Ft.:1,265 to 3,613Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Glenwood represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Glenwood are about $895,000 – $1,400,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.