- Current Prices:$4,250 to $1,395,000
- Closed Prices:$895,000 to $1,595,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,295,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$317
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $25
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1956 to 1968
- Sq. Ft.:1,539 to 2,475Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Glenwood represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Glenwood are about $895,000 – $1,400,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.