- Current Prices:$290,000
- Closed Prices:$247,000 to $325,000
- Median Sale Price:$267,413
- Average $ per sq ft:$126
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $115/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2008 to 2010
- Sq. Ft.:1,663 to 2,566Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2009, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2010. In general, homes in Glenwood Station are $260,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.