- Current Prices:$225,000 to $269,000
- Closed Prices:$150,300 to $265,000
- Median Sale Price:$231,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$167
- Association Fee Ranges:$208/mo,$156 to $277
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1980 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:1,410 to 2,125Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 21Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in Glenwood Townhomes at PGA National represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Glenwood Townhomes at PGA National are about $130,000 – $275,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.