- Current Prices:$229,900 to $235,000
- Closed Prices:$150,300 to $265,000
- Median Sale Price:$233,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$164
- Association Fee Ranges:$208/mo,$156 to $277
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1980 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:1,410 to 2,125Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 21Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
The houses in Glenwood Townhomes at Pga National are sure to fit the style of any buyer. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $200 to $625. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $2,020 to as high as $4,146 in this community.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.