- Current Prices:$120,000
- Closed Prices:$110,000 to $135,000
- Median Sale Price:$125,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$161
- Association Fee Ranges:$178.5 to $300
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:749 to 1,048Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:5+ - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
The houses in Glenwood Village are sure to fit the style of any buyer. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $157 to $556, and taxes for the year range from as low as $689 to as high as $926. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $157 to $556, and taxes for the year can range from $827 to $905.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.