- Current Prices:$2,225,000 to $2,795,000
- Closed Prices:$990,000 to $3,800,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,672,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$790
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1938 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,396 to 5,150Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Glorietta are about $450,000 – $4,250,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, int access from garage, off street parking, side yard access, detached garage, garage parking and guest parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.