- Current Prices:$399,000 to $539,000
- Closed Prices:$409,000 to $472,500
- Median Sale Price:$432,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$139
- Association Fee Ranges:$121.77/mo,$351 to $365.31/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:2,611 to 5,376Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Glynwood are about $330,000 – $500,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and 3-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.