- Current Prices:$1,250,000
- Closed Prices:$450,000 to $3,600,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,976,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$840
- Association Fee Ranges:$450/mo,$0,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1890 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:577 to 5,884Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Gold Coast represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Gold Coast are about $180,000 – $2,895,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are detached garage, off street parking, attached garage, side yard access, int access from garage, carport - 1, garage parking and workshop in garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.