- Current Prices:$399,900
- Closed Prices:$329,000 to $439,000
- Median Sale Price:$385,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$363
- Association Fee Ranges:$399,$399/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1977 to 1978
- Sq. Ft.:1,104 to 1,203Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
Gold Creek is a neighborhood in San Diego, California. Homes in Gold Creek are 1,100 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and one bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on 2.75-acre lots. The most common types of parking in the community are street and garage, and homes in Gold Creek typically have one space.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.