- Current Prices:$144,900 to $370,000
- Closed Prices:$80,000 to $365,000
- Median Sale Price:$254,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$151
- Association Fee Ranges:$450/quarter,$15 to $250,$290 to $380/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1965 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:805 to 13,144Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
For those looking to invest in a new home, Golden Gate City features a wonderful variety of designs to suit the buyer's needs. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $251 to $380, master fees ranging from $200 to $900, and taxes for the year range from as low as $607 to as high as $2,534. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $251 to $380, and taxes for the year range from as low as $479 to as high as $799. Most of the residences located within this community feature a driveway with a garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.