- Current Prices:$919,000 to $1,750,000
- Closed Prices:$732,500 to $1,759,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,248,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$731
- Association Fee Ranges:$1800,$295/mo,$0 to $400
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1949 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:761 to 2,755Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Golden Hills are about $650,000 – $1,750,000 and sit on 60-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.