- Current Prices:$157,900 to $299,000
- Closed Prices:$122,500 to $237,500
- Median Sale Price:$188,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$202
- Association Fee Ranges:$321 to $448/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1970 to 1979
- Sq. Ft.:868 to 1,522Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Golden Horn represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Golden Horn are about $125,000 – $305,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 1 space and guest parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.