- Current Prices:$324,900 to $2,595,000
- Closed Prices:$253,189 to $3,200,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,467,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$432
- Association Fee Ranges:$1400/quarter,$408/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1959 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:975 to 10,306Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Golden Shores is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Golden Shores are about $225,000 – $3,200,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.