- Current Prices:$499,000 to $749,000
- Closed Prices:$606,000
- Median Sale Price:$606,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$279
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$133.85/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,605 to 3,835Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Goldridge is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Goldridge are about $340,000 – $625,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.