- Current Prices:$580,000
- Closed Prices:$650,000 to $730,000
- Median Sale Price:$690,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$429
- Association Fee Ranges:$350 to $410/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1971 to 1972
- Sq. Ft.:1,352 to 1,906Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
Homes for Sale
Golf Ridge is largely a attached home community. The homes in Golf Ridge represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Golf Ridge are about $170,000 – $610,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are detached garage, guest parking and off street parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.