- Current Prices:$209,990
- Closed Prices:$159,999 to $210,000
- Median Sale Price:$191,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$165
- Association Fee Ranges:$156 to $160/quarter,$160 to $288/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,116 to 1,408Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2001. In general, homes in Golfview At Hunters Creek are about $110,000 – $190,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport and lot.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.