- Closed Prices:$200,000 to $240,000
- Median Sale Price:$222,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $975/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1999 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,130 to 1,690Sq. Ft.
This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 1999. In general, homes in Gondola Park are about $155,000 – $245,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.