- Current Prices:$385,000
- Closed Prices:$339,900 to $562,000
- Median Sale Price:$400,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$243
- Association Fee Ranges:$75 to $230/mo,$210 to $231/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2010 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,588 to 3,156Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Goose Creek Village North are about $305,000 – $530,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.