- Current Prices:$342,500 to $799,900
- Closed Prices:$219,500 to $400,000
- Median Sale Price:$385,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$152
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1990 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:3,802 to 4,300Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:3 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
Gorman Farms is a neighborhood in Monee, Illinois. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are contemporary and ranch style, and they were built between 1987 and 1997. Homes in Gorman Farms are 4,000 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on 2.25-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Gorman Farms typically have four spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.