- Current Prices:$193,500 to $205,000
- Closed Prices:$158,500 to $251,000
- Median Sale Price:$190,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$99
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $375,$375 to $385
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,444 to 3,260Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Gosling Pines is a neighborhood in Spring, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 2004 and 2013. Homes in Gosling Pines are 2,300 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Gosling Pines typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.