- Current Prices:$289,900 to $649,000
- Closed Prices:$125,000 to $480,000
- Median Sale Price:$237,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$218
- Association Fee Ranges:$58.08,$300 to $350,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1890 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:836 to 3,139Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Government Hill are about $80,000 – $440,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.