- Current Prices:$287,000 to $525,000
- Closed Prices:$223,000 to $552,500
- Median Sale Price:$279,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$165
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$1040 to $2270,$0 to $100/mo,$0 to $535
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,320 to 3,556Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Governors Village features a handful of condo and single-family options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2010. In general, homes in Governors Village are about $225,000 – $465,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.