- Current Prices:$279,900 to $444,900
- Closed Prices:$223,000 to $452,000
- Median Sale Price:$279,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$158
- Association Fee Ranges:$2270,$0 to $100/mo,$0 to $535
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,250 to 3,769Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Governors Village is largely a condo community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2010. In general, homes in Governors Village are about $225,000 – $450,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.