- Current Prices:$485,000 to $622,900
- Closed Prices:$387,000
- Median Sale Price:$387,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$224
- Association Fee Ranges:$180/mo,$0 to $225,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1984 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:2,391 to 2,545Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Gracywoods are about $140,000 – $400,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.