- Closed Prices:$82,500 to $185,000
- Median Sale Price:$135,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$108
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1927 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:720 to 2,052Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Graham Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Graham Heights are about $85,000 – $175,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common type of parking is driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.