- Current Prices:$374,000 to $385,000
- Closed Prices:$365,000 to $428,000
- Median Sale Price:$375,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$410
- Association Fee Ranges:$184 to $200/mo,$197 to $277
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1963 to 1965
- Sq. Ft.:891 to 1,340Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Gramercy Park Townhomes is a neighborhood in Anaheim, California. The most common types of home in this community are attached home and condo, and the majority are traditional, contemporary and french style, and they were built between 1964 and 1965. Homes in Gramercy Park Townhomes are 1,200 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Gramercy Park Townhomes typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.