- Current Prices:$219,998 to $765,000
- Closed Prices:$214,998 to $695,000
- Median Sale Price:$283,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$159
- Association Fee Ranges:$113.43 to $378/mo,$216 to $1163.53/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2008 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,340 to 3,867Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
In terms of home type, Gran Paradiso features a handful of single-family, condo and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Gran Paradiso are about $215,000 – $725,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 2-car garage and 3-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.