- Current Prices:$244,000 to $699,900
- Closed Prices:$217,000 to $695,000
- Median Sale Price:$245,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$173
- Association Fee Ranges:$113.43 to $234/mo,$330 to $861.94/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2008 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,416 to 4,067Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
You can find home designs and prices to accommodate your budget in the community of Gran Paradiso. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $170 to $1,919, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,736 to as high as $7,138. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $170 to $1,919. Property taxes for the year are around $3,604.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.