- Current Prices:$850,000
- Closed Prices:$365,000 to $700,000
- Median Sale Price:$499,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$226
- Association Fee Ranges:$220/mo,$23.33 to $133.33/quarter,$66.66 to $266.67
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:1,652 to 3,767Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2013. In general, homes in Granada at Seville are about $270,000 – $445,000 and sit on 8019.25-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.