- Current Prices:$283,000 to $360,000
- Closed Prices:$245,000 to $349,000
- Median Sale Price:$253,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$135
- Association Fee Ranges:$95/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,897 to 3,224Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Granada Estates are about $140,000 – $375,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.