- Current Prices:$475,000 to $7,800,000
- Closed Prices:$415,000 to $1,100,000
- Median Sale Price:$825,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$280
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1929 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,274 to 10,204Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Granada are about $300,000 – $2,900,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.