- Current Prices:$550,000 to $2,900,000
- Closed Prices:$415,000 to $1,190,000
- Median Sale Price:$735,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$294
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1931 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,274 to 10,204Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
Granada is a neighborhood in Jacksonville, Florida. Homes in Granada are 3,500 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Granada typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.