- Current Prices:$105,000 to $110,000
- Closed Prices:$85,000 to $127,000
- Median Sale Price:$107,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$126
- Association Fee Ranges:$199 to $430/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1987 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:634 to 1,300Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Granada Lake Villas represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Granada Lake Villas are about $40,000 – $130,000 and sit on average-sized lots with one bedroom and one bathroom.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.