- Current Prices:$775,000 to $920,000
- Closed Prices:$650,000 to $1,349,000
- Median Sale Price:$868,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$328
- Association Fee Ranges:$20/mo,$0 to $21
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1968 to 1996
- Sq. Ft.:1,478 to 3,227Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Granada represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Granada are $800,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.