- Current Prices:$635,000 to $789,000
- Closed Prices:$505,000
- Median Sale Price:$505,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$407
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $1008/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Sq. Ft.:736 to 2,082Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Granada Park Condominiums represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Granada Park Condominiums are about $275,000 – $830,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.