- Current Prices:$879,000 to $1,199,500
- Closed Prices:$535,000 to $900,000
- Median Sale Price:$717,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$373
- Association Fee Ranges:$398 to $450/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,952 to 4,283Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Granada Park are about $515,000 – $1,150,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.