- Current Prices:$339,900 to $1,345,000
- Closed Prices:$301,000 to $1,049,000
- Median Sale Price:$519,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$354
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1925 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:900 to 4,046Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Granada are about $315,000 – $1,195,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport, 2-car garage, 1-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.