- Current Prices:$319,000 to $445,000
- Closed Prices:$255,000 to $406,000
- Median Sale Price:$365,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$237
- Association Fee Ranges:$478 to $480/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1984 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,168 to 2,318Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Granada Villas represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Granada Villas are about $240,000 – $375,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is 2-car garage.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.