- Current Prices:$329,800 to $369,000
- Closed Prices:$234,000 to $365,000
- Median Sale Price:$317,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$190
- Association Fee Ranges:$410 to $490/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1984 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:1,132 to 3,165Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
The community of Granada Villas offers a great range of choices for buyers. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $146 to $490. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $2,521 to as high as $4,693 in this community.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.