- Current Prices:$89,900
- Closed Prices:$75,000 to $250,000
- Median Sale Price:$102,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$112
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $639/mo,$0 to $632
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1970 to 1985
- Sq. Ft.:714 to 1,438Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Grand Bel Manor is a neighborhood in Silver Spring, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is condo, and the majority are non-traditional and colonial style, and they were built between 1976 and 1978. Homes in Grand Bel Manor are 950 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is assigned, and homes in Grand Bel Manor typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.