- Current Prices:$246,990 to $590,000
- Closed Prices:$219,000 to $569,000
- Median Sale Price:$363,559
- Average $ per sq ft:$159
- Association Fee Ranges:$225 to $235/mo,$975,$950 to $975
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2016 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:1,588 to 4,043Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Grand Central Park is largely a single-family home community. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2016 and continuing today. In general, homes in Grand Central Park are about $220,000 – $565,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.