- Current Prices:$178,000 to $225,000
- Closed Prices:$155,000 to $855,944
- Median Sale Price:$174,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$160
- Association Fee Ranges:$25 to $532.74/mo,$75 to $1685/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2009 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,121 to 2,553Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2009, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2013. In general, homes in Grand Estuary are about $150,000 – $270,000 and sit on half-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.