- Current Prices:$175,900 to $194,000
- Closed Prices:$159,000 to $220,000
- Median Sale Price:$174,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$162
- Association Fee Ranges:$3639,$0 to $546/mo,$75 to $1685/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2009 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,121 to 2,376Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2009, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2013. In general, homes in Grand Estuary are $175,000 and sit on half-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is carport.