- Current Prices:$175,000 to $182,500
- Closed Prices:$159,000 to $210,000
- Median Sale Price:$174,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$153
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $546/mo,$75 to $835/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2009 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,121 to 2,376Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
The community of Grand Estuary features an array of home designs and prices to match a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $25 to $835. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $1,947 to as high as $4,823.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.