- Current Prices:$255,000 to $609,000
- Closed Prices:$190,000 to $645,000
- Median Sale Price:$320,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$135
- Association Fee Ranges:$2386,$198 to $339.25/mo,$530 to $1173/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,538 to 6,414Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
Grand Hampton is a wonderful community that features an array of home designs and prices to suit a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $188 to $1,120, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,440 to as high as $12,536. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $188 to $1,120. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $3,226 to as high as $4,443.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.