- Current Prices:$180,000 to $329,000
- Closed Prices:$140,000 to $329,000
- Median Sale Price:$201,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$147
- Association Fee Ranges:$219,$192 to $319/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,140 to 2,500Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/4 acres
Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its 15,000 square foot clubhouse. Within the clubhouse you will find amenities such as a library, billiards room, sports pub and more. Residents will also enjoy an outdoor pool and patio as one of the top luxurious amenities. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis, bocce ball, and shuffleboard courts that are available.
The housing styles and prices in the community of Grand Haven are suitable for a range of price points. Both attached and single-family homes of various sizes and finishes are offered in this community. The area features homesites averaging around a quarter acre in size and homes in the community generally have unfinished basements. There is also space for your vehicle both in residential garages and on the street.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.