- Current Prices:$139,900 to $197,500
- Closed Prices:$80,000 to $201,000
- Median Sale Price:$145,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$114
- Association Fee Ranges:$55 to $114/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1990 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,161 to 3,704Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking manufactured homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Grand Horizons are about $90,000 – $200,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.