- Current Prices:$220,000 to $230,000
- Closed Prices:$204,900 to $214,900
- Median Sale Price:$209,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$104
- Association Fee Ranges:$290 to $390
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,403 to 3,933Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Grand Island Oaks are about $115,000 – $215,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.