- Current Prices:$959,000
- Closed Prices:$400,000 to $510,000
- Median Sale Price:$455,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$319
- Association Fee Ranges:$1358/mo,$6271/quarter,$960 to $1358
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Sq. Ft.:1,991 to 5,239Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Grand Isle are about $380,000 – $960,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.