- Current Prices:$249,900 to $289,900
- Closed Prices:$265,000 to $305,000
- Median Sale Price:$270,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$129
- Association Fee Ranges:$300
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,810 to 3,192Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in Grand Lakes are about $170,000 – $315,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.