- Current Prices:$259,900 to $315,000
- Closed Prices:$267,000 to $270,000
- Median Sale Price:$268,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$123
- Association Fee Ranges:$300
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,810 to 2,955Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Grand Lakes is a neighborhood in Jacksonville, Florida. Homes in Grand Lakes are 2,100 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Grand Lakes typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.