- Current Prices:$325,000 to $610,000
- Closed Prices:$280,000 to $620,000
- Median Sale Price:$345,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$181
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $350/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1980 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,222 to 3,933Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 40Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
In terms of home type, Grand Lakes features a handful of single-family and condo options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Grand Lakes are about $200,000 – $680,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.