- Current Prices:$215,000 to $295,000
- Closed Prices:$175,000 to $280,000
- Median Sale Price:$225,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$101
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $440,$440 to $600
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2012
- Sq. Ft.:1,542 to 3,271Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Grand Meadow is a neighborhood in Richmond, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 2005 and 2012. Homes in Grand Meadow are 2,500 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Grand Meadow typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.