- Current Prices:$255,000 to $276,900
- Closed Prices:$175,000 to $280,000
- Median Sale Price:$229,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$100
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $440,$440 to $600
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2012
- Sq. Ft.:1,542 to 3,271Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2012. In general, homes in Grand Meadow are about $175,000 – $285,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.