- Current Prices:$749,000 to $839,000
- Closed Prices:$645,000 to $656,000
- Median Sale Price:$650,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$203
- Association Fee Ranges:$47 to $63/mo,$189/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:2,653 to 4,238Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:4 to 6Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Grand Oaks are about $445,000 – $715,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.