- Current Prices:$300,000 to $380,000
- Closed Prices:$173,000 to $385,000
- Median Sale Price:$283,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$149
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,100 to 3,040Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Grand Oaks Plantation is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Grand Oaks Plantation represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Grand Oaks Plantation are about $180,000 – $360,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.