- Current Prices:$365,000
- Closed Prices:$350,000 to $429,000
- Median Sale Price:$375,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$320
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1974 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,021 to 1,924Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Grand Oaks Terrace represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Grand Oaks Terrace are about $220,000 – $400,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.