- Current Prices:$135,000 to $155,000
- Closed Prices:$126,000 to $150,000
- Median Sale Price:$145,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$134
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $255/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1992 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,043 to 1,245Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
Grand Palms Condominiums is largely a condo community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Grand Palms Condominiums are about $80,000 – $140,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.