- Current Prices:$218,500 to $319,999
- Closed Prices:$160,000 to $339,000
- Median Sale Price:$241,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$113
- Association Fee Ranges:$10 to $31
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:2,115 to 4,558Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Grand Park are about $160,000 – $330,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.